Friday 3 June 2011

Assignment 2 - Reprise

After receiving my tutors comments - quick as before and much thinking these are the changes I have come up with:

Two points:
A blown highlight, actually very difficult to deal with, and I considered ditching the image altogether and looking for another one, but in the end managed this.

Two flowers, lit from behind. ISO 200, 90mm efl, f/5.6, 1/60 sec

Distinct and irregular shapes:
I found this one particularly difficult, and there has been some discussion on the flickr site about exactly this point.

(http://www.flickr.com/groups/ocarts/discuss/72157626652877693/)

I think this fits the remit, but am still considering it.

Springtime, ISO 100, 90mm efl, f/2.9, 1/250 sec


or this:
Stunning colour, ISO 100, 302mm efl, f/5.6, 1/250 sec
or possibly either of the almost ovals I looked at before.

Implied Triangles:
I had another look at these as I had looked for triangles that were rather less obvious (this is really a problem I am going to have to deal with), and came up with these variants:

Frilly Tulip. ISO 125, 90mm efl, f/3.5, 1/40 sec

Aliens? ISO250, 72mm efl, f/5.6, 1/50 sec

I suppose thwere are less changes this time, but I have more confusion about the final choices, I think I am going to have to proint them off and then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment